Monday, October 5, 2015

Mom Confession Monday

A Hard-Learned Truth

I'm keeping this week's confession short and simple. 

For a long time, I thought I didn't need friends. I am more strong-willed and independent. I know how to socialize, and I actually enjoy the company of other people. However, I do no usually crave the companionship of other people (apart from my husband and baby.) 

Lately though, I am finally realizing the value of friendship. I am a full time student, a full time teacher, and a full time mom. That basically boils down to one word: stress. I actually have found that friends are a good source of stress-relief, particularly those who are also working, in-school moms. 

Without getting mushy gushy or spilling too many details, I want to share news of what is to come. An old friend of mine, who works, goes to school, and is the mother to two very sweet and adorable boys will soon be joining me in this blog endeavor! 

Stay tuned for stories of toddler tantrums, life with boys, motherly friendship, and more from my sweet friend whose pseudonym is to be determined.

XOXO- Barnyard Baby Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment