Monday, September 28, 2015

Mom Confession Monday

Little Person Chores vs. Big People Chores 

Have you ever noticed the insane amount of chores added to your daily list that are just for that tiny person living with you? As if caring for yourself and your husband (who is basically a child anyways) isn't enough, a baby adds an unimaginable amount of to-do items to the list. 

Laundry
The items are tiny, but where did the second full hamper of the week come from? My baby doesn't even dirty up more than an outfit a day, but I'm drowning in her laundry. 

Bottle Cleaning 
Dishes are already my favorite chore. Let me do some more! And it's not just bottles, it's pump parts of you have them, baby spoons, bowls, sippy cups... My baby uses more dishes than me. 

Sanitizing 
Toys, tethers, car seat inserts, swim head rests... There is a veritable smorgasbord of items than unfortunately cannot just go in the washing machine or dish washer. Maybe I sanitize too much, but one word sums it up. Germs!

Tidying Up
We've all been there. Company is coming, and you have less than five minutes to tidy up. Or you tidy up before bed like I do. Is it just me, or does baby stuff creep and crawl throughout the house of its own accord? I consider myself lucky to have two big closets in the nursery to stuff miscellaneous items. Until I go to open it... Ever seen Zaboomafu? 

What other chores have been added to your list from the tiny person that lives with you? Let me know!

XOXO- Barnyard Baby Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment